GatorWell Health Promotion Services
GatorWell presentations are only available for persons affiliated with the University of Florida. Presentation sponsors are responsible for ensuring attendance (no less than 10 attendees), advertising, room reservation, set-up and refreshments.
If you have problems with this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to prevent low or no attendance to requested presentations, all requestors must agree to the following:
1. Requests should be submitted at least two (2) weeks in advance of your desired program date.
2 Approved requests are limited to certain days and times that maximize student attendance, up to the discretion of GatorWell.
3. Prior to the presentation date, GatorWell staff will communicate with the requestor by email and/or phone to confirm details and discuss a process to ensure adequate attendance.
4. Upon arriving to the presentation, GatorWell staff will wait for 15 minutes after the agreed upon start time and will then leave if there aren’t at least 10 student participants present and/or if the requestor is not prepared for the presentation to start on time.
5. Resident Advisors are strongly encouraged to team up with other Resident Advisors and their Area Residence Life Government to put on a larger event to increase attendance between floors and halls.
6. For residence hall and student organization requests, the requestor must provide GatorWell with a sign-up sheet at least 2 days before the actual presentation date confirming that at least 10 - 20 students will be attending the presentation.
Agree To Terms
Email (most frequently used)
Affiliation to the University (non affiliated parties are not eligible for this service)
Graduate Student Assistant
Undergraduate and Graduate
Name of class, residence hall, or organization
How did you hear about GatorWell?
Be a Game Changer: UF’s Sexual Violence Bystander Intervention Training
Changing Rape Culture (STRIVE)
College Nutrition Survival
Health Issues in Tobacco Use
Healthy Decision Making
Healthy Eating on a College Budget
Interpersonal Violence on Campus: An Overview (STRIVE)
Let's Talk About Sex (Sexual Responsibility & Self-Awareness)
Love Shouldn’t Hurt: UF’s Intimate Partner Violence Interventions for Active Bystanders
Manage Your Time, Maximize Your Potential
Relax and Unwind
Sex, Drugs, and Dead Celebrities
Sex, Lies, and Chocolate
Sexual Violence Bystander Intervention Training (STRIVE)
Sexually Transmitted Infections 101
Sleeping in the Swamp
Stalking Bystander Intervention (STRIVE)
Stress Management 101
Stress Reduction before Finals
The What, Why and How of Alcohol Poisoning
Yes, No, Maybe? Making Sense of Consent (STRIVE)
Expected number of attendees
How do you plan to advertise this event?
How long would you like this presentation to be?
90+ minutes (please specify timeframe in comments section)
Do Not Fill This Out